Advanced Flexographic Printing Sessions – 16th edition
By taking this program you will improve:
• Education of the basics principles of flexography and CI Flexo presses.
• Pre-Press: from an image to the printout. Colour separation and plates.
• Other important requirement: aniloxes, plate sleeves, inks, substrates, etc.
• Optimising Press performance and quality of the print. Decreasing the waste and scrap.
• Flow chart of flexo Process.
• New trends and technologies in flexo printing machines in order to increase performance, print quality and simplifying the operation.
• Quality control. Print defects. Problems and solutions.
• Be confident with the press operation by being exposed to the hands-on experience in our premises with a problem solving focus (troubleshouting).
• Improve the efficiency of the press and optimize the performance.
• Interaction with other printers by sharing professional experiences.
Who should attend:
Press operators and professionals responsible for the printing process who would like to understand, learn, become skilled and gain insights in flexography.