Advanced Flexographic Printing Sessions – 27th edition
Four days course in Comexi Ctec facilities.
By taking this program you will improve:
- Knowledge about principles of flexography and CI Flexo presses.
- Pre-Press: from an image to the printout. Colour separation and plates.
- Other important requirement: aniloxes, plate sleeves, inks, substrates, etc.
- Optimising Press performance and quality of the print. Decreasing the waste and scrap.
- Flow chart of flexo Process.
- New trends and technologies in flexo printing machines in order to increase performance, print quality and simplifying the operation.
- Quality control. Print defects. Problems and solutions.
- Be confident with the press operation by being exposed to the hands-on experience in our premises with a problem solving focus (troubleshouting).
- Improve the efficiency of the press and optimize the performance.
- Interaction with other printers by sharing professional experiences.
Who should attend: Press operators and professionals responsible for the printing process who would like to understand, learn, become skilled and gain insights in flexography.
The training course is accredited with a diploma as specialization course by the University of Girona Foundation.