Séances d’impression flexographique avancées – 29ème édition
A four-day course in Comexi Ctec facilities.
By taking this program you will improve:
- • Knowledge about principles of flexography and CI Flexo presses.
- • Pre-Press: from an image to the printout. Colour separation and plates.
- • Other important requirement: aniloxes, plate sleeves, inks, substrates, etc.
- • Optimising Press performance and quality of the print. Decreasing the waste and scrap.
- • Flow chart of flexo Process.
- • New trends and technologies in flexo printing machines in order to increase performance, print quality and simplifying the operation.
- • Quality control. Print defects. Problems and solutions.
• Be confident with the press operation by being exposed to the hands-on experience in our premises with a problem solving focus (troubleshooting).
• Improve the efficiency of the press and optimize the performance.
• Interaction with other printers by sharing professional experiences.
Who should attend:
Press operators and professionals responsible for the printing process who would like to understand, learn, become skilled and gain insights in flexography.
The training course is accredited with a diploma as specialisation course by the University of Girona Foundation.